Updated : 12, Dec, 2022
Types of Information We Collect:
- Personal Information: This is any information that can be used to identify an individual, such as a name, email address, and phone number. We collect personal information when you create an account, sign up for our newsletter, or contact us through our website.
- Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access our website, such as the type of device, its operating system, and unique device identifiers.
How We Use Your Information:
- To provide and improve our website and services: We use the information we collect to provide and maintain our website and services, and to improve their functionality and user experience.
- To communicate with you: We may use your personal information to send you updates about our website, new features, or special offers. You may opt out of receiving these communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the emails.
- To protect our website and users: We use the information we collect to maintain the security and integrity of our website and to prevent and detect fraudulent or malicious activities.
Disclosure of Your Information:
We will not disclose your personal information to any third parties without your consent, except in the following circumstances:
- To comply with the law: We may be required to disclose your personal information in response to a valid legal request, such as a subpoena, court order, or government request.
- To protect our rights and property: We may disclose your personal information if necessary to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the rights, property, or safety of AnimeInformer.com, our users, or the public.
- To a successor in interest: In the event that AnimeInformer.com is acquired by or merged with another company, we may transfer your personal information to the new owner as part of the transaction.
Security of Your Personal Information
Provider strictly protects the security of your personal information. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except as stated herein. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access.
You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your username and password, so do not share these with others.
We use SSL encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card and personal information. Credit card numbers are only used for processing payment and are not used for other purposes. Our efforts to protect credit card fraud help protect your financial data security.
Our websites are not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information. Our site may generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to our sites. This information is used for internal purposes only. The statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
Provider Web sites may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Provider services or Web sites you visit.
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.